Starting January 1, 2022, North Carolina residents with a Pinehurst Medical Clinic primary care physician will have an opportunity to participate in Evergreen Senior Care Advantage.
Evergreen Senior Care Advantage is not a new Medicare Advantage plan, rather, it is a collaborative approach to care delivery which focuses on preventative care, care coordination resources, when you need them, and an appreciation for the demands and constraints on your desired lifestyle. The primary care physicians at Pinehurst Medical Clinic are committed to supporting you in reaching your health and wellness goals.
Evergreen Senior Care Advantage patients are encouraged to complete a yearly care planning visit (annual wellness visit) with their primary care physician. This comprehensive, individualized assessment provides an annual roadmap to improved health and wellness. It is also the gateway for our patients to access specialized programs designed for those who need more focused care coordination resources.
Patient Services Offered
- Annual Medicare Wellness Visit
- Cancer screenings and preventive care visits
- Coordinated care with other health professionals and services
- Hospital transitions service
- Patient outreach about upcoming or needed appointments
Team support for chronic conditions
- Diabetes self-management
- Behavioral health services
- Health counseling for weight-loss
- Tobacco cessation counseling